Let's talk about..... - Strana 2
Strana 2 od 9 PrvaPrva 1234 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 16 do 30 od ukupno 127

11 Odgovor: Let's talk about.....

Let we skip grammar rules sometimes (just a stupid suggestion)
    I love jamaican way of speaking
    Let we swing till we iron (that was just a joke)
    Poruku je izmenio nattydread, 22.09.2006 u 14:30
    nattydread is coming to dinner

Odgovor: Let's talk about.....

Me say Ya mon!
    Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid

Citat SQUAW kaže:
    Me say Ya mon!
    I will ask: sister, do you see green, green grass of home??? (just kidding)
    Poruku je izmenio nattydread, 22.09.2006 u 14:27

Citat nattydread kaže:
    me say leave grammar sometimes
    me say I love jamaican speaking
    me say lets swing till we iron
    We are not allowed to leave grammar. As you know, using foreign language are prohibited by the rules of this forum. We have get the permission to go on with this topic but with one condition: We must do it correct, we must use this topic as the way of improving our knowledge.

I will say it again: Please, respect the rules. Do it correct.
    ... Ko nije drvo razumeo prvo, pa tek onda sadio, taj nije ništa uradio... I, shvatiće, kad-tad, da ne zna šta je hlad....

Just a second

This topic is great, but: This is defalcation of gazette locality. Just moderators can change the someone text, no? We trite members can't change the postes and that's is stupid. I think we need to copy the post that we wont to change, and then correct the words that isn't correct

Did you think sou?

I apologize for my bad behaviour (I was carried away by jamaican slag, sorry).
    So, people, it is Friday finally (although all days looks the same for me) and weekend ahead of us. Do you have any plans for the night or for the next night??? Or everything will be just spontaneous and wild like usual??? Who is a party animal and who is a partybreaker, the question is now?

edit: vlado pops up...maybe you should do what you think you should do...am i helper or what

Citat nattydread kaže:
    Do you have any plans for the night or for the next night???

I am going to Neverland, second star to the right to visit Peter Pan and the lost boys and to plaaaaaaaay
    moomoo meee jooouu

Citat yige_gui kaže:

I am going to Neverland, second star to the right to visit Peter Pan and the lost boys and to plaaaaaaaay
    Just be carefull with the Neverland . you know what M. Jackson is doing with the kids - he just loves them

Citat vlado kaže:
    I think we need to copy the post that we wont to change, and then correct the words that isn't correct
    No, just quote it and then give your corrections.

Last two weeks I have spent a lot of time at work. I am very tired. So, my plans for this weekend is to sleep.
    ... Ko nije drvo razumeo prvo, pa tek onda sadio, taj nije ništa uradio... I, shvatiće, kad-tad, da ne zna šta je hlad....

People, why are you so quiet these days?

'Cause the forums didn't work
    Gather ye rosebuds while ye may...

Don't wory, We are just too tired bicause our bisnises, but the weekend is coming

Citat vlado kaže:
    Don't wory, We are just too tired bicause our bisnises, but the weekend is coming
    Vlado, correct is because of our business. Also, check if there is need for article The before noun weekend.

Well, today I have been in Belgrade. People, there is such crowd. Everytime I visit our capital sity, I remind myself how I am happy as a rezident of Novi Sad.

I've been inspecting my purse a little while ago and I discovered tones of things there... interesting findings no wonder I can't find a shit there when I'm searching for something inside in a hurry... what a chaos
    Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid

I've got a terrible headache since this morning, a few problems at work and a bad hair day... Maybe a nice movie to cheer me up?
    Poruku je izmenio Mater Vetru, 02.10.2006 u 23:37
    "Toliko je bilo u zivotu stvari kojih smo se bojali. A nije trebalo.
    Trebalo je ziveti. "

Strana 2 od 9 PrvaPrva 1234 ... PoslednjaPoslednja

Tagovi za ovu temu

Vaš status

• Ne možete pokrenuti novu temu.
  • Ne možete poslati odgovor.
  • Ne možete dodati priloge
  • Ne možete prepraviti svoje poruke
  •