Let's talk about..... - Strana 3
Strana 3 od 9 PrvaPrva 12345 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 31 do 45 od ukupno 127

Odgovor: Let's talk about.....

Well, this is what I call an excellent topic!
    Oh teacher, my teacher, thanks for your words of praise! But, unlike you, I just LOVE to use the red pencil And, my oh my, ain't there A LOT of errors to correct!
    So, let's start! (I shall ignore thee who use slang. Not that I'm against using slang, though, but as you see, miss she-mouse here was very strict about the rules! )
    Citat Mish kaže:
    Today is my sister birthday party. I prepare a gift for her, CD of Duo Moderato. I don't plan to stay late becouse I must go to work tommorow.
    Today is my sister's birthday party. I've prepared a gift for her; it's a Duo Moderato's CD. I don't plan to stay late because I must go to work tomorrow.

I will skip here the BreadMaster's and Yige's (the Witch) really interesting language games!
    As for my junior, I really can't think of any measures to improve his language skill besides , and

Citat Bishop kaže:
    I wish to write here too..... but I dont have a slice idea what
    You mean, you don't have the slightest idea?!

Citat Mish kaže:
    Well, we are here to improve our knowledge of English, not just to use foreign language. So, let's try to write grammatical and orthographic correct.
    I suppose you'd like if we tried to write grammatically and orthographically correct?!

Citat Mish kaže:
    We are not allowed to leave grammar. As you know, using foreign language are prohibited by the rules of this forum. We have get the permission to go on with this topic but with one condition: We must do it correct, we must use this topic as the way of improving our knowledge.
    I will say it again: Please, respect the rules. Do it correctly.
    We are not allowed to neglect the grammar. As you know, using foreign language is prohibited by the rules of this forum. We've got permission to go on with this topic, but only under one condition: We must do it correctly, we must use this topic to improve our knowledge.
    I will say it again: Please, respect the rules. Do it correctly.
    Warning! She-mouse, twice in this message you have incorrectly used the adjective "correct", instead of adverb "correctly"! Please, try to correct that in the future!
    Citat Džunior kaže:
    This is defalcation of gazette locality.

Citat Squaw kaže:
    I've been inspecting my purse a little while ago and I discovered tones of things there... interesting findings no wonder I can't find a shit there when I'm searching for something inside in a hurry... what a chaos
    Just a tiny little mistake there, mi dear Indian! I reckon that you've discovered tons, not tones of things, in your chaotic purse! Beside that, excellent and witty, as I have always expected from you!

All in all, if you allow me to express my comments about the language skills of the participants in this topic, I must say that the award for the best writing skills goes to... Squaw, of course (don't be jealous Oh teacher, my teacher! You simply don't qualify for competition here.)
    As a general rule of thumb, I'd like to suggest to you all that it's a good idea to always use a Spelling and Grammar checking feature of Microsoft Word (or any other text editor, for that matter) when writing in English.

As far as I'm concerned, my plans for tonight are the same as for any other night: translate as many pages of those "click-me-here-and-there" types of computer books as possible, try to meet the deadlines, earn more money (will there ever be enough of it?), and, in the meanwhile, do some partybreaking, occasionally!
    Volim te kad pričaš, u svom ovom ludilu...

Gogo, I am now. I'll be better. In the meanwhile, use your red pencil, please.
    ... Ko nije drvo razumeo prvo, pa tek onda sadio, taj nije ništa uradio... I, shvatiće, kad-tad, da ne zna šta je hlad....

Citat gogothegreat kaže:

Oh teacher, my teacher, thanks for your words of praise!
    You shouldn't get too excited 'bout this, I said it before you started getting on my nerves

Citat partybreaker kaže:
    Citat She-mouse kaže:
    We are not allowed to leave grammar.
    We are not allowed to neglect the grammar.
    "Leave out" is OK too

Citat partybreaker kaže:
    Citat She-mouse kaže:
    we must use this topic as the way of improving our knowledge.
    we must use this topic to improve our knowledge.
    What's wrong with "as a way of improving..."?

Citat party... you know kaže:
    She-mouse, twice in this message you have incorrectly used the adjective "correct", instead of adverb "correctly"!
    Something's wrong with the word order

Beside that, excellent and witty, as I have always expected from you!
    Besides would be more precise here
    Gather ye rosebuds while ye may...

Oh, oh , oh

Gogothegreat super genius (that he says )

Citat partybreaker kaže:
    As for my junior, I really can't think of any measures to improve his language skill besides
    ... and another bull shits ..., just one answer...

Now, starts a action period of boring Gogo

p.s. When he read this....

Citat Meggy kaže:

You shouldn't get too excited 'bout this, I said it before you started getting on my nerves
    Never occurred to me that you were such a nervous person!

Citat Meggy kaže:
    Citat gogothegenius kaže:
    Citat She-Mouse kaže:
    We are not allowed to leave grammar.
    We are not allowed to neglect the grammar.

"Leave out" is OK too
    I certainly do agree with you, but there's an "out" left out in the original sentence. Am I right, or am I right?

Citat Meggy kaže:
    Citat gogothegenius kaže:
    Citat She-Mouse kaže:
    we must use this topic as the way of improving our knowledge.
    we must use this topic to improve our knowledge.
    What's wrong with "as a way of improving..."?
    The use of definite article is improper in the original phrase. Besides, I think it's much better to simply use the infinitive form of "improve" here. Don't you agree?

Citat Meggy kaže:
    Citat gogo...u know what...thegreat kaže:
    She-mouse, twice in this message you have incorrectly used the adjective "correct", instead of adverb "correctly"!
    Something's wrong with the word order
    Excellent, my dear! The correct form would be:
    She-mouse, you have incorrectly used the adjective "correct", instead of adverb "correctly" twice in this message!
    Don't be mad! I have intentionally made that mistake, just to see if you're paying attention!

Citat Meggy kaže:
    Citat gogo...u know what...thegreat kaže:
    Beside that, excellent and witty, as I have always expected from you!
    Besides would be more precise here
    I partially disagree with this one. I admit that "beside that" is quite inappropriate here, but so is "besides" (I've just illustrated the correct use of "besides", a few paragraphs above!) In fact, "other than that" would be the most precise phrase to use here!

Never occurred to me that you were such a nervous person!
    On contraire... I'm very calm most of the time

I certainly do agree with you, but there's an "out" left out in the original sentence. Am I right, or am I right?
    Yes, you're right, but you needn't have replaced it with another word

The use of definite article is improper in the original phrase. Besides, I think it's much better to simply use the infinitive form of "improve" here. Don't you agree?
    I could also say "in order to improve", but it doesn't mean that the previous one was incorrect Both are ok, as far as I'm concerned.

Don't be mad! I have intentionally made that mistake, just to see if you're paying attention!
    Bullshit. Paying attention is what I do every single day.
    (and "you were paying attention"... right? )

I partially disagree with this one. I admit that "beside that" is quite inappropriate here, but so is "besides"
    These two have similar meaning, but not the same... that was my point. "Besides" would be something like "in addition to...", and "beside" means "by" or "next to". Above all, their usage is not the same.

Citat Meggy kaže:

On contraire... I'm very calm most of the time
    Au contraire, ma cherie, au contraire... You can't mix two languages in one phrase!
    Citat Meggy kaže:
    Bullshit. Paying attention is what I do every single day.
    (and "you were paying attention"... right? )
    Yeah, you're right! I wasn't paying enough attention while writing that one, I presume!
    See, that's what I call a perfect English teacher - always paying attention and always bullshitting those whom she dislikes (temporarily, I hope)
    Citat Meggy kaže:

Blah, blah, blah...
    Okie dokie! You're the teacher, I'm the pupil. Teach me EVERYTHING you know!

Au contraire, ma cherie, au contraire... You can't mix two languages in one phrase!
    Yes, I can... I'm able to But if you say you mustn't, I'll take it into consideration However, those were Del Boy's words... and he's a native speaker

Okie dokie! You're the teacher, I'm the pupil. Teach me EVERYTHING you know!
    You don't have the money

Citat Mish kaže:
    Ideja ove teme je da malo vežbamo. Ovde se piše isključivo na engleskom. Pišete o čemu god želite, naravno podstičući diskusiju. Svi mogu u tome da pogreše i upravo i jeste cilj da bez ustezanja pišete, a drugi članovi će vam dobronamerno ukazati na eventualne greške (trudeći se da i postove u kojima ukazuju na greške pišu na engleskom). Svi pišemo, svi pažljivo čitamo, svi ispravljamo jedni druge i tako zajedno učimo. Može?

Well, I will start first.
    Today is my sister birthday party. I prepare a gift for her, CD of Duo Moderato. I don't plan to stay late becouse I must go to work tommorow.

What's your plan for today?
    My day started with the News about George Bush lifting Arms embargo on Serbia so I wonder what do Shiptari thinking about their claim for
    " Independance " ??
    In 1991 in TV show Twin Peaks, I saw Prophecy about everything that have happened in Serbian History, according to that Prophecy, Shiptari are going
    to " die " from Fear.

Today, I will continue to build my blue print for correction on Albert Einstein's
    " Relativity theory ", cause that dude implanted non existing category - Time.
    The only reason why is that " theory " still hangin out is because He was
    Jewish.

Citat Meggy kaže:
    You don't have the money [/SIZE][/FONT]
    I do, show me what you got, back that thing up
    ( I mean your expertise )

Citat gogothegreat kaže:
    And, my oh my, ain't there A LOT of errors to correct!
    Prince Charles told the same thing to His staff. Isn't most important if we understand eachother, and respect eachother, you were disrespecting me earlier, with your sarcasm, and lack of desire to explain your claims based on your beliefs.

" Don't be affraid of perfection, you'll never reach it "

Are you perfect gogothegreat ?, I mean you calling yourself " the great ",
    that spells confidence.

Citat gogothegreat kaže:
    You can't mix two languages in one phrase!
    Why not ?, and you are ?

Citat DzuPiter kaže:
    Are you perfect gogothegreat ?, I mean you calling yourself " the great ",
    that spells confidence.
    Define "perfect".

As for "the great", it could mean anything you wish. Diameter of certain parts of my body, for example!

And you are? A man from an outer planet, NO?

Citat gogothegreat kaže:

Define "perfect".

As for "the great", it could mean anything you wish. Diameter of certain parts of my body, for example!

And you are? A man from an outer planet, NO?
    How can I define something that don't exist ? In that application, there is no
    perfect English, there is only good or bad English. You go ahead, give me your best shot ?
    I think that word was created when people lived in the world that wasn't advancing as fast as today. Today, one thing is " perfect " today and garbage tomorrow.
    I've said to me " the great " means confidence, and then you went to explain to me why ?
    Yes, I am from another planet, planet Jewpiter, but, born here on earth.
    Don't tell that to anyone, they'll think you're crazy.

Citat gogothegreat kaže:

I will skip here the BreadMaster's and Yige's (the Witch) really interesting language games!
    that's not fear!!! why did you skip the two of us?? Mistr Bread and me deserve to have the same amount of time spent on our mistakes as on the rest of the children's

now me sad you're the teacher who has favourite children in class and you spend most of the time with them, paying no attention to those who skip classes beacuse it's a nice day outside am i right or am i right?
    i think i will change teacher!
    sis' can i come to your classroom!?

partibrejker ez usualable
    Poruku je izmenio yige_gui, 05.10.2006 u 03:48
    moomoo meee jooouu

Strana 3 od 9 PrvaPrva 12345 ... PoslednjaPoslednja

Tagovi za ovu temu

Vaš status

• Ne možete pokrenuti novu temu.
  • Ne možete poslati odgovor.
  • Ne možete dodati priloge
  • Ne možete prepraviti svoje poruke