Can you prove that?
    Gather ye rosebuds while ye may...

Odgovor: Let's talk about.....

Hmmmm... It doesn' matter... but I can feel you
    Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid

Citat Megz kaže: Pogledaj poruku
    Can you prove that?
    from which aspect do you want it to be proven? philosophical? to see if she really saw the kitty or was it actually a dog but she pretended to be a cat so she can say she saw a cat even thoug she didn't? or psyhological aspect? to evaluate what made her say she saw a cat, was it a childhood event that made her remember that it is a cat she sees and not a bird? or you just want an explanation from a family's aspect (no explanation for zis uan)?

Citat JA kaže:
    but I can feel you
    can you feeel mee?? canYA? canYA? canYA?
    moomoo meee jooouu

Citat yige_gui kaže: Pogledaj poruku
    from which aspect do you want it to be proven? philosophical? to see if she really saw the kitty or was it actually a dog but she pretended to be a cat so she can say she saw a cat even thoug she didn't? or psyhological aspect? to evaluate what made her say she saw a cat, was it a childhood event that made her remember that it is a cat she sees and not a bird?
    Never mind, forget about it
    Gather ye rosebuds while ye may...

People, please try to write your posts grammatically and orthographically correct. This time I mean: use all caps at the beginning of sentences.
    ... Ko nije drvo razumeo prvo, pa tek onda sadio, taj nije ništa uradio... I, shvatiće, kad-tad, da ne zna šta je hlad....

New english words - 2007.

* SALAD DODGER.
    An excellent phrase for an overweight person.

* SWAMP-DONKEY
    A deeply unattractive person.

* TESTICULATING.
    Waving your arms around and talking cr@p.

* BLAMESTORMING.
    Sitting round in a group, discussing why a deadline was missed or a Project failed, and who was responsible.

* SEAGULL MANAGER.
    A manager who flies in, makes a lot of noise, cr@ps on everything, and then leaves.

* ASSMOSIS.
    The process by which people seem to absorb success and advancement by sucking up to the boss rather than working hard.

* SALMON DAY.
    The experience of spending an entire day swimming upstream only to get screwed and die.

* CUBE FARM.
    An office filled with cubicles.

* PRAIRIE DOGGING.
    When someone yells or drops something loudly in a cube farm, and people's heads pop up over the walls to see what's going on. (This also applies to applause for a promotion because there may be cake.)

* SITCOMs.
    Single Income, Two Children, Oppressive Mortgage. What yuppies turn into when they have children and one of them stops working to stay home with the kids or start a "home business".

* SINBAD.
    Single working girls. Single income, no boyfriend and desperate.

* AEROPLANE BLONDE.
    One who has bleached/dyed her hair but still has a 'black box'.

* PERCUSSIVE MAINTENANCE.
    The fine art of whacking the cr@p out of an electronic device to get it to work again.

* ADMINISPHERE.
    The rarefied organisational layers beginning just above the rank and file. Decisions that fall from the "adminisphere" are often profoundly inappropriate or irrelevant to the problems they were designed to solve. This is often affiliated with the dreaded "administrivia" needless paperwork and processes.

* GOING FOR A McSH!T.
    Entering a fast food restaurant with no intention of buying food, you're just going to the bog. If challenged by a pimply staff member, your declaration to them that you'll buy their food afterwards is known as a McSh!t with Lies.

Someone who's clueless. From the World Wide Web error message "404 Not
    Found" meaning that the requested document could not be located.

* AUSSIE KISS.
    Similar to a French Kiss, but given down under.

* OH - NO SECOND.
    That minuscule fraction of time in which you realize that you've just made a BIG mistake (e.g. you've hit 'reply all').

* GREYHOUND
    A very short skirt, only an inch from the hare.

* JOHNNY-NO-STARS.
    A young man of substandard intelligence, the typical adolescent who works in a burger restaurant. The 'no-stars' comes from the badges displaying stars that staff at fast-food restaurants often wear to show their level of training.

* MILLENNIUM DOMES.
    The contents of a Wonderbra, i.e. extremely impressive when viewed from
    the outside, but there's actually naught in there worth seeing.

* MONKEY BATH.
    A bath so hot, that when lowering yourself in, you go: "Oo! Oo! Oo! Aa! Aa! Aa!".

* MYSTERY BUS.
    The bus that arrives at the pub on Friday night while you're in the toilet after your 10th pint, and whisks away all the unattractive people so the pub is suddenly packed with stunners when you come back in.

* MYSTERY TAXI.
    The taxi that arrives at your place on Saturday morning before you wake up, whisks away the stunner you slept with, and leaves a 10-Pinter in your bed instead.

* BEER COAT.
    The invisible but warm coat worn when walking home after a booze cruise
    at 3:00am.

* BEER COMPASS.
    The invisible device that ensures your safe arrival home after booze cruise, even though you're too drunk to remember where you live, how you got here, and where you've come from.

* BREAKING THE SEAL.
    Your first pee in the pub, usually after 2 hours of drinking. After breaking the seal of your bladder, repeat visits to the toilet will be required every 10 or 15 minutes for the rest of the night.

* TART FUEL.
    Bottled premixed spirits, regularly consumed by young women.

* PICASSO BUM.
    A woman whose knickers are too small for her, so she looks like she's got 4 buttocks.
    ... Ko nije drvo razumeo prvo, pa tek onda sadio, taj nije ništa uradio... I, shvatiće, kad-tad, da ne zna šta je hlad....

I want to try this.
    I haven't wrote in English since highschool. It was pretty good back then, so I want to see how much do I remember.
    What about shall I write?
    Will somebody join me here so we could practice together?

I am here. Shell we practise together?

I want to practice too
    I may not be perfect but I'm always me

Hi Mish! Hi makilli!
    How are you tonight? I'm fine. More than fine. Great!

Hi!
    I am very tired. I have just come to see how are my friends. After that I am going to sleep.

Hello!
    I feel good.Not too tired for this.Soon I'll have to go sleep becouse I'm working tomorrow.
    I may not be perfect but I'm always me

Everyone is going to bed... (or everybody??)

Can I correct you, makilli? That is why we are here
    I think you made a mistake. It is because not becouse.

I'm pretty tired, but don't want to sleep because I might get a headache
    Ili ne pokusavaj, ili dovrsi!

Oh,my God,I dont speek english very good,bat I like any stranger language,think,hihihhi,good night or good day
    No me toques

Strana 5 od 9 PrvaPrva ... 34567 ... PoslednjaPoslednja

Tagovi za ovu temu

Vaš status

• Ne možete pokrenuti novu temu.
  • Ne možete poslati odgovor.
  • Ne možete dodati priloge
  • Ne možete prepraviti svoje poruke
  •