Test-Da li ste vidoviti?
Prikaz rezultata 1 do 13 od ukupno 13

Hybrid View

Prethodna poruka Prethodna poruka   Sledeća poruka Sledeća poruka

Test-Da li ste vidoviti?

Evo ga jedan link gde mozete da proverite svoje vidovnjacke sposbnosti

Da li ste vidoviti-klick
    Poruku je izmenio Lillith, 15.05.2007 u 13:24
    ''Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower, we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.''

William Wordsworth

Odgovor: Test-Da li ste vidoviti?

Silvia, when it comes to psychic abilities, you have an unusually strong talent in the area of Remote Viewing
    This means you have an uncanny ability to travel great distances with your mind, to virtually any location, and actually get a true glimpse at what is located there. The best conditions for traveling space with your mind, or remotely viewing another location, are silence and a calm state of mind. Even without these conditions, you managed to show considerable talent in this area, which is called remote viewing. This skill is phenomenally valuable and has been used by institutions such as the government to help in covert operations designed to retrieve information about the whereabouts of a criminal or to learn about the operations of another country. But mostly this can help in practical, everyday ways, such as instinctively grabbing an umbrella before making a trip to the next town over even though you had no way of knowing that it was raining there.

hehe
    Volim je od štala do neba, od blata do pšenice, toplu od ciganskih gudala i blagdanskih očenaša, vršidbenu i zadušničku, smeđu kao devojačke pletenice, tu zemlju čardaša, čaša i bezemljaša ...tu Vojvodinu bogomojačku, i bezbožničku, i ivnsku, belju od jaganjaca, crnju od paljevina, tu Vojvodinu svetonikoljsku, velikogospojinsku...

05 Odgovor: Test-Da li ste vidoviti?

Jasmina, you have an unusually strong psychic talent in the area of Precognition

This means you have an uncanny ability to look into the future and anticipate what is going to happen. By knowing something's going to occur, you can even change the outcome of events for the better.

Jasmina, our in-depth analysis also shows you have other hidden psychic strengths including retrocognition (the ability to know what has happened in the past), telepathy (the ability to sense people's true thoughts) and clairvoyance (the ability to see the unknown).

Ok ovo sam vec znala jer sam sve iskusila
    ''Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower, we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.''

William Wordsworth

Svetlana, you have an unusually strong psychic talent in the area of Telepathy
    This means you have an uncanny ability to tap into the minds of others and know what they are really thinking. The more you refine your talent, the more precisely you are able to know what it is that you are getting from another person's mind.

Svetlana, our in-depth analysis also shows you have other hidden psychic strengths including precognition (the ability to anticipate what will happen in the future), retrocognition (the ability to see what has happened in the past) and clairvoyance (the ability to see the unknown).

To mi je vec jedna rekla

Gordana, when it comes to psychic abilities, you have an unusually strong talent in the area of Precognition

This means you have an uncanny ability to look into the future and know ahead of time what is going to happen. You might, for instance, simply know that you're going to get that job before the interview even happens with a certainty that exceeds what you would expect to have simply knowing the facts of the situation. You might have a sense of dread before going out for the evening only to later have a flat tire on your way home. These little hunches are easy to ignore but for you especially, quite often lead to a true prediction of what is going to happen. These predictions can be used to generate positive outcomes, and the more you know about how to use your talent, the more you will be able to distinguish between fantasy of the future and an actual reality you are seeing happen, before it has actually happened.

Ako vam deluje da je sve u redu, nešto vam je promaklo.

Da li postoji i test na srpskom jeziku?

Slične teme

1. prenatalni test
    Autor riki.bale u forumu Zdravlje
    Odgovora: 1
    Poslednja poruka: 03.02.2020, 00:02
  2. Test: O cemu sanjas/koji si tip
    Autor Lillith u forumu Parapsihologija
    Odgovora: 29
    Poslednja poruka: 03.01.2013, 16:56
  3. test: koliko ste gej?