Citati iz stranih filmova.. - Strana 2
Strana 2 od 10 PrvaPrva 1234 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 16 do 30 od ukupno 139

Odgovor: Citati iz stranih filmova..

Ooh, but I still smell her. Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here.
    Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid

Poslednja scena filma Casablanca:

-Lui, I think this is a beggining of beautiful friendship.
    "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!"

Nezaboravna recenica u filmu...

Meni je Definitivno iz Forrest Gump-a, ona scena na klupi i rečenica:

"Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get. "

"We can change 10 000 times at the blink of an eye and still the only thing we worry about
    Is how to really screw things up "

"Elvis has left the building"

I always tell the truth even when I lie...

Ne zaboraviti Reta Batlera:
    Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn!

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.

"Why do you think people believe in God? It's because they want to. It's not easy living in this rotten world. There is nothing certain while living on in this world. You get it? God didn't create humans. Humans created God."
    - Cowboy Bebop

That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight.
    Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.

William Wordsworth

Film ''Sjaj u travi''
    ''Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower, we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.''

William Wordsworth

I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.

02 Odgovor: Citati iz stranih filmova..

Pobjegla nevjesta

Ike Graham: [on the perfect proposal] Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.
    ''Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower, we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.''

William Wordsworth

Robert the Bruce: Lands, titles, men, power... nothing.
    Robert's Father: Nothing?
    Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace. He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart.
    Robert's Father: All men betray. All lose heart.
    Robert the Bruce: I don't want to lose heart. I want to believe as he does.

"Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least for a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM! "

As Good as It Gets (1997)

Melvin Udall: I've got a really great compliment for you, and it's true.
    Carol Connelly: I'm so afraid you're about to say something awful.
    Melvin Udall: Don't be pessimistic, it's not your style. Okay, here I go: Clearly, a mistake. I've got this, what - ailment? My doctor, a shrink that I used to go to all the time, he says that in fifty or sixty percent of the cases, a pill really helps. I *hate* pills, very dangerous thing, pills. Hate. I'm using the word "hate" here, about pills. Hate. My compliment is, that night when you came over and told me that you would never... well, you were there, you know what you said. Well, my compliment to you is, the next morning, I started taking the pills.
    Carol Connelly: I don't quite get how that's a compliment for me.
    Melvin Udall: You make me want to be a better man.
    Carol Connelly: ...That's maybe the best compliment of my life.
    Melvin Udall: Well, maybe I overshot a little, because I was aiming at just enough to keep you from walking out.
    Crvenu maramu nosiću ja i plavu kapicu, tralalala
    Crvena zvjezdica na kapi sja, o vratu marama, tralalala

Rory Breaker: Is this some white cunts' joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause I'm not fucking laughing Nicholas.
    Crvenu maramu nosiću ja i plavu kapicu, tralalala
    Crvena zvjezdica na kapi sja, o vratu marama, tralalala

Strana 2 od 10 PrvaPrva 1234 ... PoslednjaPoslednja

Slične teme

1. Citati naši omiljeni...
    Autor SQUAW u forumu Književnost
    Odgovora: 1228
    Poslednja poruka: 11.09.2019, 18:15
  2. Azbuka pesama (stranih i domacih)
    Autor Sonja u forumu Igre bez granica
    Odgovora: 570
    Poslednja poruka: 21.03.2019, 00:39