Citati iz stranih filmova.. - Strana 3
Strana 3 od 10 PrvaPrva 12345 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 31 do 45 od ukupno 139

Odgovor: Citati iz stranih filmova..

...everything about you reminds me of you...except you...

Gručo Marks Margareti Djumont u filmu "Dan na hipodromu" ("A Day at the Races")
    Moj ego pie čekove koje moje telo ne moe da unovči

Parting a soup is not a miracle, Bruce. It's a magic trick. A single mom who's working two jobs, and still finds time to take her son to soccer practice, that's a miracle. A teenager who says "no" to drugs and "yes" to an education, that's a miracle. People want me to do everything for them. What they don't realize is *they* have the power. You want to see a miracle, son? Be the miracle.
    Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid

Three Amigos

Chevy Chase igra Dusty Bottoms-a koji se muva na proslavi sa nekom Sinjoritom. Njihov razgovor ide ovako:

Signorita: Do you have a girlfriend, Dusty?
    Dusty: Nah...we get so bussy, have no time for that...
    Signorita: Have you ever kiss a girl?
    Dusty: O, yes...Lots of times.
    Signorita: Would you like to kiss me?
    Dusty: O yeah, sure...
    Signorita: Well?
    Dusty: What now? Here?
    Signorita: Well, we can go for a walk, then you can kiss me under veranda (underware under)?

Dusty: Lips will be fine...

E, sad kod poslednjeg dela najviše mi se sviđa jedan stari zagrebački ili sarajevski prevod, koji ide ovako:

Sinjorita: Hajde da se prošetamo pa me poljubi iza žbuna?
    Dasti: ..Bolje u usta...
    Moj ego pie čekove koje moje telo ne moe da unovči

Carol: When you first entered the restaurant, I thought you were handsome... and then, of course, you spoke.

Carol: Do you want to dance?
    Melvin Udall: I've been thinking about that for a while.
    Carol: [standing up] Well?
    Melvin Udall: No.

Melvin Udall: Judging from your eyes, I'd say you were fifty.
    Carol: Judging from your eyes, I'd say you were kind, so so much for eyes.

Melvin Udall: Did you have sex with her?
    [Carol comes out of the bathroom]
    Melvin Udall: Oh, sorry. I didn't know she was here. Did you have sex with her?

Johnny Cage: You know, you gotta admire her. When she sets her mind on something...
    Liu Kang: It's not her mind you're admiring.
    Johnny Cage: Hm,It's true!
    -------------------------------------

Lord Rayden I have looked into their souls... and yours. One of you three with determine the outcome of the tournament. The fate of billions depends upon you. Heh, heh, heh!
    [resigned]
    Lord Rayden: Sorry.
    ----------------------------------
    Don't worry, I've got a plan.
    - Oh, I can't believe this! You are the most egotistical, self-deluded person I have ever met!
    Yeah, well you forgot good looking.
    -------------------------------------
    Every mortal men has responbillity for own destiny ,why can't you ?
    (Rayden to lui kang after death of Choe)
    Poruku je izmenio piquer, 30.06.2007 u 19:43

I'm too old for this shit.............die hard 3.
    Love comes again......

Batty:
    .......All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Time ... to die.
    Deckard:
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life, anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BLADE RUNNER

"I spent my whole life trying not to be careless.
    Women and children can be careless. But not men."
    Don Vito Corleone

Kada naiđe ova scena u Gladijatoru mene podiđu žmarci:

COMMODUS: Your fame is well deserved, Spanian. I don't think there has ever been a gladiator to match you. As for this young man , he insists you are Hector reborn, or was it Hercules. Why doesn't the hero reveal himself and tell us all your real name. You do have a name...?

MAXIMUS: My name is gladiator.

COMMODUS: How dare you show your back to me. SLAVE! You will remove your helmet and tell me your name...

MAXIMUS: My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.

14 Odgovor: Citati iz stranih filmova..

Are you talkin' to ME? mladi taksiste DeNiro

Go ahead. Make my day 'prljavog Harryja'

Borat u trgovini s oružjem sa svojim Make my day, Jew

Here's lookin' at you, kid rekao je Bogart Ingrid Bergman posle we'll always have Paris u nezaboravnoj Casablanci

Švarcenegerov I'll be back

I'll have what she's having, rekla je starija gospođa nakon što je u prepunom restoranu Meg Ryan pokazala Billyju Crystalu kako žene glume orgazam.

Forrest Gump sažeo je svoj neverojatan životni put u rečenici Life is like a box of chocolates...

Cijeli Star Wars serijal protkan je jedijevskim May the force be with you tapšanjem.

Jackov urlik za pamćenje You can't handle the truth! u Malo dobrih ljudi

Sladunjavi You had me at hello iz Jerry Maguire Renee Zellwegger.

Ako vam deluje da je sve u redu, nešto vam je promaklo.

"Da nemamo lose srece, ne bismo imali nikakve"
    Bez vesla
    smesi se... sutra ce biti gore

Well, fuck you, too. Fuck me, fuck you, fuck this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafs, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gekko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom! Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take five steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fuel fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass! Fuck Jacob Elinsky, whining malcontent. Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass. Fuck Naturelle Riviera, I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back, sold me up the river, fucking bitch. Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar sipping on club sodas, selling whisky to firemen, cheering the Bronx bombers. Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row-houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue, from the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split-levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it, let the fires rage, let it burn to fucking ash and then let the waters rise and submerge this whole rat-infested place.

No. No, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all, and you threw it away, you dumb fuck!

- 25th Hour-

Scena u restoranu, kad se Pacino posvadjao sa Misel F.

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way! "

Scarface
    Volim je od štala do neba, od blata do pšenice, toplu od ciganskih gudala i blagdanskih očenaša, vršidbenu i zadušničku, smeđu kao devojačke pletenice, tu zemlju čardaša, čaša i bezemljaša ...tu Vojvodinu bogomojačku, i bezbožničku, i ivnsku, belju od jaganjaca, crnju od paljevina, tu Vojvodinu svetonikoljsku, velikogospojinsku...

Film Grad anđela (City of Angels).

Nikolas Cage odgovara na pitanje da li je vredelo odreći se besmrtnosti zbog ljubavi i kaže:

I would rather have one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.

Poruku je izmenio Kitty, 12.11.2007 u 14:49
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt

So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'

- American history X -

Strana 3 od 10 PrvaPrva 12345 ... PoslednjaPoslednja

Slične teme

1. Citati naši omiljeni...
    Autor SQUAW u forumu Književnost
    Odgovora: 1228
    Poslednja poruka: 11.09.2019, 18:15
  2. Azbuka pesama (stranih i domacih)
    Autor Sonja u forumu Igre bez granica
    Odgovora: 570
    Poslednja poruka: 21.03.2019, 00:39