Citati iz stranih filmova..
Strana 1 od 10 123 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 1 do 15 od ukupno 139

Citati iz stranih filmova..

evo naisla sam na citat iz Trainspottinga..

>>Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future.

Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?<<

Odgovor: Citati iz stranih filmova..

Prepoznacete scenu, Pulp Fiction...

The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

Koja prica!
    Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid

Citat SQUAW kaže:
    Prepoznacete scenu, Pulp Fiction...

The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

Koja prica!
    Bravo!! Lud sam za tim filmom. Ekipa nije normalna, a Christopher Walken je fenomenalan (kao i uvijek).

Evo jedan citat iz Taxiste:

Are you talking to me? There's nobody else, you must be talking to me.
    Who the hell you think...
    "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holts

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

Sir, are you classiffied as human?

Negative! I am a meat popsicle.
    Volim te kad pričaš, u svom ovom ludilu...

If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya.

Can you keep a secret, my monochromatic friend?
    You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Well, most recently, there's room 309, there's this scary Mexican gangster dude poking his finger in my chest. There's his hooligan kids snapping their fingers at me. There's a putrid, rotting corpse of a dead whore stuck in the springs of the bed. There's rooms blazing afire. There's a big fat needle from God knows where, stuck in my leg, infecting me with God knows what. And finally there's me, walking out the door, right fucking now. Buenas noches.

Posto sam se ja vec ispucala na drugoj (pogresnoj ) temi, da se ne ponavljam: http://www.vojvodinacafe.com/forum/s...50&postcount=7 (drugi deo posta )
    Gather ye rosebuds while ye may...

Joe Hallenbeck: The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets.
    Joe Hallenbeck: This is the nineties. You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first.
    Milo: You think you are so fucking cool, don't you? You think you are so fucking cool. But just once, I would like to hear you scream in pain...
    Joe Hallenbeck: Play some rap music.
    [Joe has just found out that Mike was sleeping with his wife]
    Mike Mathews: Look Joe, it just happened.
    Joe Hallenbeck: Sure, sure, it just happened. Could happen to anybody. It was an accident, right? You tripped, fell on the floor and accidently stuck your dick into my wife. "Oops, I'm sorry, Mrs. H, I guess this just isn't my week".

The Last Boy Scout

Great Spirit, Maker of All Life. A warrior goes to you swift and straight as an arrow shot into the sun. Welcome him and let him take his place at the council fire of my people. He is Uncas, my son. Tell them to be patient and ask death for speed; for they are all there but one - I, Chingachgook - Last of the Mohicans.

We have only one thing to give up. Our dominion. We don't own the world. We're not kings yet. Not gods. Can we give that up? Too precious, all that control? Too tempting, being a god?

You were right, freedom is not just a dream, it's there, beyond those fences that we build all by ourselves.

"Prvo cu da ga bijem a posle cu da ga karam"

iz Lionheart (1990) sa Jean Claude Van Dam-om
    "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holts

-You are not a god ! Go ahed end find aut ! -
    -bili D kid-

Strana 1 od 10 123 ... PoslednjaPoslednja

Slične teme

1. Citati naši omiljeni...
    Autor SQUAW u forumu Književnost
    Odgovora: 1228
    Poslednja poruka: 11.09.2019, 18:15
  2. Azbuka pesama (stranih i domacih)
    Autor Sonja u forumu Igre bez granica
    Odgovora: 570