Citati iz stranih filmova.. - Strana 6
Strana 6 od 10 PrvaPrva ... 45678 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 76 do 90 od ukupno 139

Odgovor: Citati iz stranih filmova..

Il Buono, il brutto, il cattivo

Tuco: There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend: Those with a rope around the neck, and the people who have the job of doing the cutting.

Annie Hall

[Alvy addresses a pair of strangers on the street]
    Alvy Singer: Here, you look like a very happy couple, um, are you?
    Female street stranger: Yeah.
    Alvy Singer: Yeah? So, so, how do you account for it?
    Female street stranger: Uh, I'm very shallow and empty and I have no ideas and nothing interesting to say.
    Male street stranger: And I'm exactly the same way.
    Alvy Singer: I see. Wow. That's very interesting. So you've managed to work out something?
    Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid

Carol Connelly: OK, we all have these terrible stories to get over, and you-...
    Melvin Udall: It's not true. Some have great stories, pretty stories that take place at lakes with boats and friends and noodle salad. Just no one in this car. But, a lot of people, that's their story. Good times, noodle salad. What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good.

As Good as It Gets (1997)
    За землю родную не на жизнь а на смерть
    Воевал с врагами Володимир князь
    Многая лета
    Многая лета
    Многая лета
    Русской земле

"Jedna stvar u vezi buducnosti, svaki put kad je pogledate, menja se, jer ste je pogledali i to menja sve!"

"Jedan italijanski slikar je rekao da je lepota zbir delova koji su skupljeni tako da nista ne treba da im se dodaje ili oduzima ili menja... ti si takva. Ti si prelepa!
    "

Next - Nikolas Cage
    Treba znati da se prvi poljubac ne daje ustima vec ocima.

Vikont: Često se pitam kako ste uspeli da postanete takva.

Markiza: Nisam imala izbora, zar ne? Ja sam žena. Žene moraju biti daleko sposobnije od muškaraca. Možete uništiti naš ugled i naše živote sa svega par odabranih reči. I onda, naravno da sam morala izmisliti ne samo sebe... nego i načine za izlaz o kojima niko pre nije ni razmišljao. I uspela sam zato što sam oduvek znala da sam rođena da
    dominiram vašim polom i osvetim moj.

Kada sam ušla u društvo, bilo mi je 15 godina. Znala sam da mi je uloga, na koju sam bila osuđena prvenstveno da ćutim i činim ono što mi je rečeno, dala savršenu priliku da slušam i posmatram. Ne ono što bi mi ljudi rekli...već sve ono što bi pokušali prikriti.
    Uvežbavala sam odstojanje. Naučila sam kako da izgledam veselo dok bih ispod stola štipala ruke do bola. Postala sam... majstor obmane. Nisam žudila za zabavom već za znanjem. Savetovala sam se s najstrožim moralistima o tome kako se ponašati. Filozofima, da bih znala šta misliti. Čak i romanopiscima, ne bih li otkrila šta sebi mogu dopustiti. Na kraju sam sve to pomešala u jedno vrlo jednostavno načelo... pobedi ili umri.

Vikont: Vi ste, dakle, nepogrešivi?

Markiza: Ako želim muškarca, imam ga. Ali ako želi da se hvali, otkriće da ne može. To je cela priča.

Vikont: Bila je to i naša priča?

Markiza: Želela sam vas pre nego što smo se uopšte upoznali. Moje samopoštovanje je to zahtevalo. Kada ste počeli sa udvaranjem, tako sam vas želela. To je ujedno bio i jedini put kada je požuda bila jača od mene...

"Opasne veze"
    nije dotakla ništa što bi moglo da boli
    njene ruke su bele kao led
    njene misli su čiste, ona misli da voli,ona veruje, veruje

Odgovor: Citati iz stranih filmova...

Roy: Hey, I hope you don't mind, I got up a little early, so I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Yeah, it took a little while to get her warmed up, she sure is a stubborn one, whew.
    [Takes a drink from the bucket]
    Mr. Boorg: We don't have a cow. We have a bull.
    Roy: I'm gonna brush my teeth.

[On smoking]
    Ishmael: You should try to quit. They say its bad for your heart, your lungs. It quickens the aging process.
    Roy: Who's done more research than the good people at the American Tobacco Industry? They say its harmless. Why would they lie? If you're dead, you can't smoke.

Kingpin

Kundun (rezija: M. Skorseze)

"May I be the doctor and the medicine, and may I be the nurse, for all sick beings in the world, until everyone is healed."
    "May I be protector for those without one,
    may I be a bridge, a boat, a ship, for all who wish to cross the water."
    Reting Riponche (to Dalai Lama): Your job is simple. You are to love all living things. Just love them. Care for them. Have compassion for them. "As long as any living thing draws breath, wherever he shall be, there in compassion, shall the Buddha appear..."
    (Chinese voice constantly hammering from the loud-speaker in the background.)
    Dalai Lama: They have taken away our silence.
    General Chiang: We are here to heal the people of Tibet. You need reform. We are here to liberate you!
    Dalai Lama: No, Buddha is our physician, he will heal us. Wisdom and compassion will set us free.
    (General Chiang gets up to leave in indignation)
    Dalai Lama: You cannot liberate me, general Chiang. I can only liberate myself.
    "I rejoice in the Awakening of the Buddhas, and also in the spiritual levels of their Sons... With folded hands, I beseech the Buddhas of all directions, to shine the lamp of Dharma, for all bewildered in the gloom of misery... With folded hands, I beseech the Buddhas who wish to pass away, to please remain, for countless eons, not to leave the world in darkness..."
    Indian officer at the border: With all respect, but may I ask... who are you?
    Dalai Lama: What you see before you is a man, a simple monk.
    Indian officer: Are you the Lord Buddha?
    Dalai Lama: I think I am a reflection, like the moon on water. When you see me and I try to be a good man, you see yourself.
    Tiger Facts:
    1. Tigrovi su macke koje obozavaju kupanje.
    2. Tigrove pruge su jedinstvene kao otisci prstiju.

Elizabeth: the Golden Age

Elizabeth: You will leave my presence, sir! Go back to Spain! Tell Philip that I don’t fear him, or his priests, or his armies!....
    Spanish noble: You see a leaf fall, and you think you know which way the wind blows. But a wind is coming, madam, that will sweep away your pride!
    Elizabeth: I too can command the wind, sir! I have a hurricane in me that will strip Spain bare, if you dare to try me!

The Last Samurai

Katsumoto: A perfect blossom is a rare thing… You could spend your whole life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life.
    (at the end, before he dies, looking at the blossoms in a cherry tree): They are all perfect.
    Katsumoto: To know life in every breath. Every cup of tea. Every life we take. That is the way of the warrior.
    Katsumoto: You believe a man can change his destiny?
    Algren: I think a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed.

Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels

Gary: So, who’s the Guv? Who’re we doing this for?
    Barry: You’re doing it for me is all you need to know. You only know that because you need to know.
    Gary: I see, one of those ‘on a need to know’ basis things, like a James Bond film, is it?
    Barry: Careful, remember who’s giving you this job.
    Bacon (receiving a monstrous, leafy cocktail): What’s that?
    Samoan Jo: A cocktail, you asked for a cocktail.
    Bacon: No, I asked you to give me a refreshing drink. I wasn't expecting a fucking rainforest; you could fall in love with an orangutan in that.
    Samoan Jo: You want a pint, go to a pub.
    Bacon: I thought this was a pub.
    Samoan Jo: It’s a Samoan pub.
    Eddy: We hit them as soon as they come back. We’ll be waiting and prepared for them. (pause) And they are armed.
    Soap: What was that, armed? What do you mean, armed? Armed with what?
    Eddy: Er, bad breath, colourful language, and a feather duster!... What do you think they’ll be armed with? Guns, you tit!
    Soap: Guns?! You never said anything about guns! A minute ago, this was the safest job in the world, now it’s turning into a bad day in Bosnia!
    Eddy: Bacon, see what we got.
    Bacon: Jesus, there’s lots of everything. We’ve got god knows how much of this stinking weed; we’ve got a shitload of cash; and we’ve got a … traffic warden.
    Tom: A what?
    Bacon: A traffic warden. Look. (he holds up the warden’s hat)
    Tom: Shit, Ed, we’ve got a traffic warden.
    Bacon: I think he’s still alive. What did they want with a traffic warden?
    Eddy: I dunno, but I don’t think we need him. Dump him at the lights.
    Tiger Facts:

Donald Saterlend (Donald Sutherland) u Kelijevim Herojima (Kelly's Heroes)
    Oddball: " We see our role as primarily defensive in Nature. While our armies are advancing so fast and everybodies knocking themselves out to be heros we are holding ourselves in reserve. In case the Krouts mount a counter-offensive that threatens Paris or Maybe even New York. Then we can move in a stop them"

Donald i Teli Savalas - isti film
    Kelly: "Who's your commanding officer"
    Oddball: "He got decpaitated by a German 88 about three weeks ago. But, don't say your sorry hes been trying to get us killed ever since we landed at Omaha Beach it's Terrible"
    CrapGame: "You see he hasn't reported him dead yet I've been collecting his whiskey"

i naravno, ne emituj negativne talase od ranog jutra, misli da će most biti tamo, i predivni most će se tamo nalaziti
    Oddball: "Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." "Think That bridge will be there and it'll be there. It's a beautiful bridge and it's gonna be there"
    nije film... serija, Sledž Hamer (Sledge Hammer)
    i hamerova univerzalna rečenica primenljiva u svakoj situaciji

Trust me, I know what I'm doing!

A Beautiful Mind (2001)
    The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart

Gladiator (2000)
    Father of a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and I shall have my vengeance in this life or the next

Alien (1979)
    In space no one can hear you scream.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
    She is the only one who can stop it... if she fails, no one survives.

The Invasion (2007)
    Do not trust anyone. Do not show emotion. Do not fall asleep.

The Others (2001)
    Sooner or later she'll see them, then everything will be different.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
    One, two, Freddy's coming for you...

13th Warrior
    'Lo, there do I see my father.
    'Lo, there do I see my mother, and my sisters, and my brothers.
    'Lo, there do I see the line of my people...
    Back to the beginning.
    'Lo, they do call to me.
    They bid me take my place among them.
    In the halls of Valhalla...
    Where the brave...
    May live...
    ...forever.
    Tiger Facts:

Poslednji skaut

Deli me od tebe 10tak metara...sa svim ovim ljudima oko mene koji samo čekaju da me izrešetaju šanse da dođem do tebe i ubijem te su mi jako male...ali kunem ti se... još jednom je nazovi pogrdnim imenom... saznaćemo kolike su zaista.

(napomena: prevod nije 100%)

The Happening ( 2008 )
    We've Sensed It. We've Seen The Signs. Now... It's Happening.

Trapped (2002)
    Fear Strikes Back

Platoon (1986)
    The first casualty of war is innocence.

Scarface (1983)
    He was Tony Montana. The world will remember him by another name...SCARFACE.

8MM (1999)
    You can't prepare for where the truth will take you.

The Ring (2002)
    Before you die, you see the ring

Detroit Rock City (1999)
    Kiss The Rules Goodbye

"Opasne veze " - Glenn Close -u filmu madam De Mertej

"Cini mi se da je nekako ponizavajuce imati muza za suparnika. Ponizavajuce ako ne uspete, otrcano ako pobedite. Mislim da se ne mozete nadati nekom stvarnom uzivanju,takve zene se nikada ne opuste. Ako joj srce zbog Vas zakuca brze to nece biti od ljubavi nego od straha. Uz sve ostalo, ona nema ukusa. Nosi steznik sve do usiju da se slucajno ne bi video jedan kvadratni santimetar njenog mesa."

" Ljubav je nesto cime se covek sluzi, a ne nesto u sta upada kao u zivi pesak."

"We were meant to lose people. How else would we know how important they are?"

Life can only be understood looking backward. It must be lived forward.

"For what its worth, its never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. Theres no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that stop you. I hope you feel things that you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life that youre proud of and if you find that youre not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

Along the way you bump into people who make a dent on your life. Some people get struck by lightning. Some are born to sit by a river. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim the English Channel. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people can dance."

Benjamin Button

"Ceo svet je u plamenu."

Poslednji Mohikanac

Strana 6 od 10 PrvaPrva ... 45678 ... PoslednjaPoslednja

Slične teme

1. Citati naši omiljeni...
    Autor SQUAW u forumu Književnost
    Odgovora: 1228
    Poslednja poruka: 11.09.2019, 18:15
  2. Azbuka pesama (stranih i domacih)