Nebeski se trese svod od kopita svih,
    Ne mogu ih pratiti ni vjetrovi.

Konji, vatreni.
    Konji, vatreni.
    Vatreni
    Divlji konji

________

takoC... aj' pa ćao..

THE PAST IS HISTORY, THE FUTURE IS MISTERY,TODAY IS A GIFT... THATs WHY ITs CALLED " PRESENT "

Odgovor: cvishna

upravo sam dobila obaveštenje o tvojoj poruci ... sorry "otkačila" sam te dok ovo upakujem kako treba

THE PAST IS HISTORY, THE FUTURE IS MISTERY,TODAY IS A GIFT... THATs WHY ITs CALLED " PRESENT "

i šta sad da napišem

Tako znači - otkačila si me...Da si me odmah iz ovih stopa zakačila

Ae, Ti si jednostavno haostična

A ti si naprosto haosČina !

A ja nisam znala da ti je bio Lodjendan...
    Vredi li sad?
    Prilog 2398

Za sledeci rodjus stizem na vreme
    Najveca vlast je vladati sobom.

Naravno da vredi, obradovala si me sa ružama

Cviš Cviiiiiiš ovo moraš da vidiiiiiš

KLIK No1 ...

KLIK No2 ...

KLIK No3 ...

KLIK No4 ...

& delić tog "ludila" ... samo za tvoju kućicu

Heather Jansch
    sculptor

"From the beginning my twin passions were drawing and horses and my hero was Leonardo da Vinci.
    I dreamed of becoming an artist living in wooded foothills with clear flowing water at my doorstep and horses grazing all around.

I hated the confines of school and was a disruptive student except during blissful art classes. I took A level art two years early and failed all my O levels except English language but miraculously that got me to Walthamstow College. There, drawing was regarded as the first essential. I was enthralled and excelled. I went on to the now famous Goldsmiths College in London where sadly, at the time, figurative work was unfashionable. There was a life room, and models too, but no tutors ventured near. They liked and encouraged (typically) 6ft square green canvases with triangles and circles in bold clashing colours and sculptures using planks and blocks of polystyrene.

At the end of the first year I was asked to leave the course. I was told that I did not have the stuff that painters were made from and, if lucky, I might scrape a place somewhere to do graphics. My confidence was shattered. I was not interested in graphics. I liked the country, painting and constructing things from what lay around.

But that was then, and I went on to achieve my dream by virtue of fate, the generosity of others, luck and determination. I went my own way, not always wisely and not always to accolade from the establishment. I began with painting equestrian commissions and my accuracy easily commanded high prices. Ultimately however I found it restricting, I sorely felt the lack of a degree. I was lost and without a style of my own.

I sought advice from Arthur Giadelli, an artist of international standing with a well-deserved reputation for also being a gifted teacher. He told me to go and look at a hedge and draw not what I saw but draw what made a thorn a thorn. And never stop working with horses but find a way to make them mine. I am forever in his debt.

I knew that to exhibit prematurely would be unwise; I had to wait until I had unequivocably found what I was seeking. So I continued with commissioned work while also experimenting. Then out of the blue it came in on the tide. Driftwood. It was like a thunderbolt and I was finally ready to show my work to the world. It was driftwood horses."

~ iz prve knjige njene autobiografije "Heather Janschs Diary". ~

The work of artist Heather Jansch who specializes in art created with driftwood and bronze

_______

vid' shta sam ti nash'o .....

& underpaid......

Rodjeno ždrebe veličine bebe

mali pinto Ajnštajn visine 35,5 cm i težine 2,7 kg
    kakav šećer

u Ginisovoj knjizi rekorda se kao najmanji konj na svetu pominje ždrebe teško četiri kilograma po imenu Palčica,
    ali Ajnštajn je još manji ... plus "nije patuljaste rase već se samo radi o izuzetno malom konju".

"...polja su cvetna, šume su zelene, ali su najlepše bele pelene..."

Sve najlepše za rođus od ti želim!!!

Strana 12 od 14 PrvaPrva ... 21011121314 PoslednjaPoslednja

Tagovi za ovu temu

Vaš status

• Ne možete pokrenuti novu temu.
  • Ne možete poslati odgovor.
  • Ne možete dodati priloge
  • Ne možete prepraviti svoje poruke
  •